Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Post a reply

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Code Insert Image Create Link   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter Letters From Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Kelvin Posted: Thursday, February 15, 2018 4:48:14 PM(UTC)
I would not mind helping clean up spam and sorting out new posts.
MicioMax Posted: Monday, October 30, 2017 7:05:58 PM(UTC)
Probably a better captcha would solve the problem... or to add some user with right to cleanup spam.
Or maybe some kind of spam-signaling button... if a post gets some spam signals it can be put in quarantine automatically, so you could check it later.

I found also that the forum is lagging too much.

What about a facebook page too ? I have one for my boards and it allow quite fast interactions, even if less "complete" than forum.

(those are only suggestions, of course... I started using squirrel since few time, and I like it a lot. I just find difficult to get help)

fagiano Posted: Sunday, October 29, 2017 7:12:57 PM(UTC)
Ops I posted with the Guest Account :D
Follow me on Twitter @squirrellang
Guest Posted: Sunday, October 29, 2017 7:11:56 PM(UTC)
Yep I've been a bit sloppy moderating the forum in past year, mostly due to being extra busy(startup + 1 year old son). However removing the moderation would fill the forums with spam in no time. I'll try to moderate more often :P.

Guest Posted: Wednesday, October 18, 2017 10:21:00 PM(UTC)
I see most recent questions not getting any answers, and a few topics where the only replies are coming from the OP. Maybe it has to do with the way moderation works here? It can take days for a new post to show up, which makes getting help here take a really long time. I wouldn't be surprised if that's caused people to give up on this place. Problem is, I can't find anywhere else that's good for getting help with Squirrel. Is there really such a problem with spam that the moderation settings have to be the way they are?

Clean Slate theme by Jaben Cargman (Tiny Gecko)