YetAnotherForum
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Code Insert Image Create Link   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter Letters From Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
fagiano Posted: Sunday, June 25, 2006 10:07:47 AM(UTC)

Ok, good idea I'll see what I can do this week.

Alberto

Follow me on Twitter @squirrellang
Sebastien Frippiat Posted: Sunday, June 25, 2006 7:20:24 AM(UTC)

Hi, thanks for your reply.

Yes, something like that I guess. In fact, as I'm using a few libraries on my current project, I'm planning to add a credits screen with all the libraries I'm using. Ogre has a good logo (the head + "OGRE") but if I put the icon shown on the top-left of the site, I think it is not enough. In fact, I guess a screenshot of it (logo + "Squirrel - The programming language") would be good enough.

Anyway, I think it would be useful to have a direct link to download such a logo for anyone who would like to credit Squirrel within their work.

Seb
fagiano Posted: Saturday, June 24, 2006 7:50:50 AM(UTC)

Hi, at the moment I only have that or a .ico version of it. What kind of logo are you looking for? something like "powered by squirrel"?

Alberto

Follow me on Twitter @squirrellang
Sebastien Frippiat Posted: Thursday, June 22, 2006 4:50:22 AM(UTC)

Hi.

I'm working on a game engine projet and I will probably use Squirrel as the scripting language. As I will do the same with other libraries that I will use, I would like to find a Squirrel logo to put on my credits screen. Is there anything like this ? I only found the small logo on the site main page.

Thanks,

Sebastien

Clean Slate theme by Jaben Cargman (Tiny Gecko)